Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Technical and Quality Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Buckinghamshire.
What the job will be doing
- Monitor the consistency of quality control on schemes, review and monitor reports from external COW and other consultants and follow up on any issues of concern including visits to site if required.
- Set benchmarks for snagging by EAs/External COW where applicable and monitor the consistency of snagging.
- Coordinate Specialist inspections by third parties such as Fire Engineers, M&E Consultants, Timber Frame Specialists and other relevant third parties.
What you will need
- Recognised degree-level qualification or equivalent preferably in a construction-related discipline
- Post graduate qualification and/or membership of professional body e.g. Chartered Institute of Building, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, and Royal Institute of British Architects.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance