Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Systems Manager Maintenance Services to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London/ Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Ensure effective Direct Maintenance (DM) day to day repairs delivery operations through specialised operational application support and system administrative function. Providing timely response and resolution for DM business systems issues, enhancement requests and any other additional requirements. Ensuring timely configuration and data updates so that systems reflect operational reality.
- Departmental lead on technical projects on all departmental business systems implementations, upgrades, changes and from both a technical and project management approach – including sign off, UAT and DR testing.
- Providing technical recommendations to support service improvement activities and ensuring future requirements outside of current scope are captured as part of future change activities.
- Facilitate and support the business understanding of DM business systems and reporting through regular meetings with suppliers, service improvement teams, support resources and other business stakeholders where necessary.
- Manage a team of Systems Analysts, to ensure timely project delivery & support, maintenance and configuration/administration of DM business systems. Ensuring DM’s operatives have the IT support to remain productive and deliver a service that has a budget of £100m per annum
- Work with all required departments to project manage/deliver department projects and system improvements/upgrades. Also manage the teams support of the UAT and further system configuration activities post implementation
- Ensure the invoicing element of systems is operational and manage support and resolution of any issues that may occur including support for external contractors.
- Maintain relationships with internal customers, external service providers, suppliers and consultants – ensuring SLAs are met and practices run smoothly whilst operating in line with the clients values
- Assist and facilitate the provisioning of historical data for performance analysis and support of DM Service Improvement and Reporting teams and other internal customers
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance