Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in North London
An ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate;
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in carrying out stock condition surveys to residential properties
- Has excellent knowledge of compliance appertaining to a social landlord, in particular knowledge around fire safety
- Has good knowledge of building construction, standards, and legislation, and an ability to diagnose and specify remedies to building defects
- Has good understanding of responsive repairs, voids works, planned and cyclical repairs requirements
- Has exceptional standards of customer care and the ability to deliver accurate and clear communications in writing, face to face or by telephone
- Has proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with Contractors, resident groups, consultants and internal departments at all levels
- If you are at all interested or know anyone who is, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance