Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Stock Condition to work with one of our Housing Association clients in North London.
What the job will be doing
- Using a handheld device carry out Stock Condition Surveys and Energy performance Certificate Surveys to support the intelligence led approach to housing asset management and investment.
- Using a handheld device carry out Health and Safety asset audits for works detailed in the Compliance Surveys.
- Produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans for capital investment purposes including life cycles and forward capital cost plans
- Update information gathered onto the Apex Asset Management System ensuring accuracy of condition data and compliance.
- Work with the rest of the Asset Team, Housing Management, Building Safety & Compliance team, Regeneration, Repairs and Planned Maintenance Teams to develop a wider knowledge of the stock
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance