Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- To lead the effective delivery and project management of the Capital projects where success has substantial implications for the Council.
- To be accountable for the successful development and delivery of programmes to agreed time, cost and quality with a focus on delivery of new Local Authority New Build (LANB) Council housing and the higher value and complex general projects
- To be accountable for the successful development and delivery of programmes to agreed time, cost and quality with a focus on the higher value and complex projects
- Leading the project team to ensure successful procurement and delivery of each programme of works and ensuring high quality collaborative working with all stakeholders and suppliers.
- To lead the project management teams in the development and delivery of corporate projects to ensure that critical success criteria are achieved.
- Responsible for strategic/overall management of all projects within the framework of contractors, ensuring that they deliver value for money.
- To influence stakeholders to ensure issues are affectively addressed and the high value and high profile capital projects are delivered on time and to budget
- To successfully engage with colleagues across Service Directorates, Members and with other Stakeholders to ensure they are fully informed throughout the development and delivery process, to enhance customer experience.
- To be accountable for delivery of higher value or complex projects, ensuring the objectives are met across development and delivery phases.
What you will need
- Experience in managing projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in a role similar to or equal to this in a local authority setting.
- Qualifications – PRINCE2 and/or any professional qualification (MRICS/MCIOB) desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance
Development & Regeneration