Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- Project manage large-scale planned maintenance programmes from inception to completion within cost, time, quality and other performance targets. Prepare and take ownership of capital and revenue budgets, monitoring spend and reviewing forecasts.
- Lead the development and implementation of communications plans for projects including detailed resident consultations strategies in conjunction with internal and external teams.
- Manage the procurement, appointment and performance of external design and cost consultants and building contractors to ensure best value. Contribute to the development of Consultant and Contractor Frameworks.
- Manage contractors and all consultants with a strong contractual and commercial approach to ensure a quality works that are delivered on time and to budget.
What you will need
- Experienced in delivering successful outcomes on large-scale planned cyclical programmes.
- Experienced in managing and motivating multi-disciplinary teams of external consultants and contractors.
- Experienced in budget management of large-scale projects
- Understanding of the CDM regulations are adhered to ensure the health and safety of our residents
- Experience in preparing tender docs, scope of works and cost appraisal and dealing with interim / final accounts
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance