Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Senior Planned Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- Lead for programming and delivery of planned and cyclical maintenance improvement works service within budget parameters achieving value for money and all expected business outcomes.
- Undertake technical audits of work undertaken by contractors and consultants.
- Take positive action to ensure any wants of repair are not escalated to become claims of disrepair.
- For multi-tenure properties, ensure that appropriate and co-ordinated action is taken to deliver the service at the required level of performance.
What you will need
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the diverse lifestyles and needs of residents.
- High level of knowledge of housing, housing law and the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of EU Procurement Directives and EU tendering rules.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.