Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Senior Finance Income Officer to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Interact with a wide range of stakeholders and build effective relationships between finance, the wider business and external parties in order to resolve issues and barriers to payment.
- Effectively perform credit control duties including email, telephone and letter chases and arrange and attend external liaison meetings as required.
- Liaise with the Banking team to ensure the correct allocation of payments.
- Provide regular debt analysis (spreadsheet and/or reports generated by the arrears management module (Collect Plus) ), for Senior Management.
- Support the production of accurate monthly management accounts and performance reports, ensuring that they are delivered to an agreed timetable.
What you will need
- At least two years’ experience in an accounts receivable role.
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage their own workload.
- Excellent IT & communication skills.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.