Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Senior Surveyor to work with one of our Private Practice clients in Bournemouth, Southampton or Portsmouth
- MRICS qualified
- Well organised and motivated and able to ‘hit the ground running’
- Needs no direct supervision
- Has a proven track record in a similar commercial Building Surveying/Project Management organisation (ideally 2-3 years post qualified experience)
- Ability to work closely with the Associate leads and be able to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to exploit existing client contacts, develop relationships with our current clients and forge new relationships.
- Experience in business development an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills
- IT proficient and a working knowledge of electronic document management system
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.