Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Repairs Planner to work with one of our Housing Association clients in North London.
What the job will be doing
- Scheduling/ allocating repairs, maintenance and improvement works within agreed guidelines and timescales
- Customer care and consultation
- Collating and inputting data into systems as required and to agreed standards and timescales.
- Stock data and document management
- Maintaining efficient office systems to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Proactive in providing and seeking support from colleagues.
- Open to and feels confident to suggest new ways of working within and across teams.
- Supports and enables customers to understand their choices and make appropriate decisions even when this may be difficult to do so
- Makes responsible decisions, taking into account facts and feelings
- Encourages others to propose solutions to line management.
How to Apply
- If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
- If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
- Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance