Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Repairs Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East London.
What the job will be doing
- Responsible for the delivery, management and control of the responsive repairs service to residents
- Lead on the monitoring and management of the day to day responsive contracts and service to ensure the highest quality repairs service is delivered, meets its targets, delivers value for money and customer satisfaction
- Lead on overseeing, monitoring, managing and developing the handyperson service
- Manage and monitor relevant budgets in relation to voids and responsive repairs
What you will need
- Extensive previous experience in delivering housing maintenance, responsive repairs services
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, procedures and good practice relevant to the post
- Experienced in working in a housing environment
- Good knowledge of contracts and contract Management including knowledge of building contracts such as JCT
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance