Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Regeneration Programme Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Essex.
What the job will be doing
- Develop, implement and manage complex regeneration/capital projects across the Borough
- Manage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and partners including the community, elected Members, businesses and public sector partners and developers/contractors.
- Manage projects within allocated budgets and to agreed service standards
- Lead and manage relevant Programme Boards and any individual project managers.
- Manage the relationship across Council directorates in order to ensure adequate resources are allocated to support delivery of projects and work programmes.
What you will need
- Proven ability to identify, plan, manage and evaluate programmes and projects from initiation to completion, to achieve the stated outputs and results, within budget, timescale and to client satisfaction.
- Proven ability and an excellent track record of leading and managing partnership programme delivery teams.
- Experience of successfully planning, developing and managing programmes and projects at a strategic level, with proven understanding of the impact across organisations.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration