Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Regeneration Programme Coordinator to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Suffolk.
What the job will be doing
- To support the effective and efficient day-to-day operation of the Regeneration Team in delivering key regeneration, economic development and special capital projects, and across the wider team and organisation as required.
- To carry out a range of project related tasks and administration activities which support the delivery of key corporate regeneration and economy priorities. Many projects will be cross-cut and requiring the post holder to work influentially and seamlessly with colleagues across a range of specialisms and partnerships to deliver required outcomes.
- To provide pro-active and integrated monitoring, tracking, reporting and project administration within the Council’s programme approach to place regeneration. To take a lead role in developing and maintaining a range of regeneration project resources and tools to support delivery, as directed by the Regeneration & Capital Projects Manager / Assistant Director for Economy, Business & Regeneration and within the organisation’s required project and capital management processes.
- Provide general support, advice and information to project stakeholders, businesses, citizens and other relevant parties as required.
What you will need
- NVQ 3 or equivalent or demonstration of appropriate & training experience gained in a similar working environment Qualifications.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of customers differing needs – for example general public, partners, internal colleagues and key stakeholders.
- ICT literacy including Microsoft Office products, cloud- based tools, social media and financial systems.
- Experience of creating and maintaining data records including sensitive or protected information. Meeting, engagement and event co-ordination and administration
- Delivery focused skills – ability to meet timescales and A/I prioritise effectively within constraints (resource or financial).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to source and relay information.
- Strong personal organisation and consistent attention to detail
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Jack at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration