Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Regeneration Development Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Manage complex capital projects, including housing, mixed use, commercial, health and leisure schemes.
- Pre-construction project work, such as preparing feasibility studies, commissioning consultant teams and surveys, and leading on concept design development for new schemes
- Assist with the preparation of planning applications and lead on public consultation exercises.
- Undertake development appraisals and financial modelling of schemes.
What you will need
- Minimum 5-10 years experience working in property development.
- Proven experience of managing complex projects, with current knowledge of housing development and regeneration and construction practices.
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of the property market and current property issues.
- Plan and prioritise work programmes effectively in the face of competing demands.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration