Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Regeneration Capital Projects Officer to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Suffolk.
What the job will be doing
- To support the delivery of a range of regeneration projects and initiatives which meet the Councils’ Corporate plan outcomes, either through direct development or working with partners.
- Work with a range of key partners and stakeholders to ensure local ‘buy in’ to key projects and if appropriate to create project specific funding packages which are supported by the wider community.
- Provide monthly progress updates on key projects and programmes to the Regeneration and Capital Project Manager.
- As directed to be responsible for managing a range of development consultants and contractors in order to deliver against key project milestones, monitoring capital spend and programme, risks and tracking key outcomes.
What you will need
- Relevant degree and post qualification project management qualification or equivalent demonstration of appropriate experience gained in a similar working environment.
- Experience of project and programme management processes. With an understanding of procurement as it relates to construction
- Experience in a local government organisation desirable.
- Ability to work with a wide range of partners, consultants and key stakeholders.
- Evidence of working with funders and securing funding for projects.
- Budget management.
- Experience of managing risk.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Jack at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration