Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Regeneration and Delivery Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London
What the job will be doing
- The role will require you to lead the CPO and associated work and also ensure engagement with other developments happen to ensure synergies are maximized.
- Compulsory Purchase processes including awareness of the Public Sector Equality Duty and its relevance to CPO’s
- Project management – including understanding of good governance, reporting, programme and risk management
- Large scale complex property-based regeneration schemes
- Working successfully in partnership with developers within the framework of a legal agreement
What you will need
- Budget management; reporting, recording, forecasting and ensuring value for money
- Ability to communicate with business and property owners, tenants, members of the public and elected representatives
- Record keeping and organization to a level that enables the enactment of a robust legal process
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration