Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Property Portfolio Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Surrey.
What the job will be doing
- To assist Corporate Head in developing, implementing and monitoring the Council’s Asset Management Plan, and Property Portfolio Strategy.
- To carry out and complete lease renewals, rent review, new lettings, lease assignment and other general estate management services including setting up and managing service changes as directed by the Head of Service on a day to day basis.
- To undertake procurement and management of relevant services required to run a functional property portfolio
- To deputise for the Head of Division in their absence in relation to the responsibilities of the Property Portfolio Team
- To critically evaluate practice and procedure in managing the corporate estate and to assist in bringing forward strategic and tactical plans for delivering continuous performance improvement, including aligning neighbouring councils properties with regional and national benchmarks of good practice.
- To negotiate land and property disposals including preparing comprehensive Heads of Terms and instructing solicitors including ability to prepare comprehensive reports for the Corporate Management Committee and where necessary to provide advice to Members on property transactions.
What you will need
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Expertise in leading in managing a portfolio of mixed properties
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration