Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Property Compliance Manager to work with one of our Charity clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Land Registry – accessing title docs for Diocesan and Parish property where these are needed
- Capital projects – co-ordinating the buying and selling of property
- The work needs to take full account of both secular and ecclesiastical legal requirements in all property matters
- Provide an efficient service on property related legal matters giving advice on straightforward issues and referring to our lawyers in more complex matters.
What you will need
- Experience of managing wide range of property issues
- Good knowledge of charity law
- God knowledge of ecclesiastical law
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.