Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Property Administrator to work with one of our Charity clients in North London.
What the job will be doing
- Competently undertake by use of Excel or other electronic system record keeping for all H & S legal requirements to include Fire Risk Assessments and compliance, Health & Safety compliance including Gas Safety, Asbestos Management, servicing of lifts, Legionella and other legislative demands.
- 2Plan with the H & S Manager, Parishes and Curia and the service provider to schedule H & S visits.
- Monitor performance of service Contracts.
- Manage and monitor adherence to regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Working with the H & S Manager prepare the PPM schedule.
- Update Certification for legislative compliance, and chase the service providers as necessary for the Certificates.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance