Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager/Employers Agent to work with one of our Private Practice clients in Sevenoaks.
What the job will be doing
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including Client liaison as Project Manager/Project Deliverer.
- Liaise closely with Clients, Contractors, Developers
- Report on a regular basis on status of projects and update Fee
- Deal with/organising all pre-contract investigations, surveys and other due diligence issues required by Clients, including sustainability issues.
- Amend contracts, prepare Build Agreements and JCT contracts.
- Co-ordinate management of projects as a whole, ensuring timely and satisfactory delivery to Clients.
- Carry out/organise pre-handover inspections, including recording gas, electric, water meter readings etc.
What you will need
- Experience in public sector.
- Minimum 3 years Post Qualified Experience
- Understanding of residential and mixed use developments.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration