Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager (Capital Works) to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East London.
What the job will be doing
- Produce monthly written reports for the partnering and core group meetings and site inspections at all key stages of the programme including pre commencement stage to ensure programme delivery in accordance with the Client Brief
- Ensure that a robust Change Control mechanism is implemented and managed to deliver the Capital programme including Early Warning Notices , Change Control Instructions and Requests for Information in accordance with the standard processes, procedures and reporting methods, Client Brief and PPC2000 ( Project Partnering Contract) requirements
- Accurately and regularly monitor and report upon all financial and project progress so that the Asset Management department is able to monitor the actual and projected delivery of the capital programme.
- Participate and contribute to the monitoring and benchmarking of programme delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in accordance with the standard processes , procedures and reporting methods
- Participate and contribute to programme delivery cost control and value management & engineering
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.