Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Mid Kent
What the job will be doing
- Deliver planned maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion including preparation of brief, contract documentation, tender process, contract administration, valuations and associated budget management. Projects are to be delivered either in house or via consultants.
- Undertake building surveys for the purpose of defects diagnosis, repair, alteration, improvement and collection of stock condition data.
- Support the formation of maintenance programmes, including the preparation of budget bids and management of approved budgets.
- Procurement of contracts, in line with EU legislation where applicable.
- Produce briefs, specifications and contract documentation.
- Produce drawings and diagrams using computer aided design software packages.
- Select contractors, prepare, tender and administer contracts.
- Obtain Planning, Building Regulations other statutory approvals.
- Assume the Client role and responsibilities under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in a professional manner, on time, within budget and to the agreed standard.
- Be responsible for all risk management aspects of individual projects.
- Promote a “one team” philosophy in the management of projects.
- Undertake post contract reviews.
- Facilitate a high level of resident engagement from inception to completion of projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction data is obtained and act on all negative variances.
- Manage customer complaints and undertake a “lessons learned” review.
- Set, monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Appoint and manage consultants and ensure outsourced functions are delivered to an acceptable standard.
- Provide information to update ECMK Integrator and other property records.
- Manage party wall matters, wayleaves, easements and other property related legal matters.
- Represent at meetings, seminars, workshops and the like.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance