Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East London.
What the job will be doing
- Manage the procurement of works in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all of the services delivered achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure delivery by working collaboratively with all Trust teams specifically Housing Services, Direct Maintenance, Technical Services Teams, Leasehold Management, Revenue, Service Charge Team, Supported living, Caretakers and Development.
- Develop and influence relationships with key external stakeholders and partners specifically, Local Authority Partners, Maintenance Policy Group, Neighbourhood committees, Contractors, Loss Adjusters, Consultant/Engineers.
- Ensure that through the work of the Surveying Team, all policies, procedures and standing orders are complied with. That we have a system in place for monitoring ongoing works, quality and value for money.
- Manage the surveying services budget and to provide detailed cost information on all projects.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance