Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Programme Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- To ensure that the Capital Programme carried out in accordance with the Council’s Development Strategy across all residential and corporate stock including re-generation programmes; delivering schemes that meet the Council’s design, quality and sustainability objectives in line with procurement and financial procedures.
- A member of a commercially driven team, managing multi projects across the borough to deliver an improved return on significant assets working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve improved value for money and significant savings for the Department.
- Responding to an evolving work programme, subject to demand, priorities and unforeseen activities/events.
- Support, demonstrate and propagate new ways of working and actively participate in implementing organisational change within the Residents Services directorate and across the Council as a whole.
What you will need
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managing a portfolio of new build development projects from initiation to delivery.
- Significant experience of the development process including land and property acquisitions, building contracts, design and technical standards.
- Experience in procuring and managing consultants and contractors.