Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Principle Estates Officer to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Surrey.
What the job will be doing
- To lead and manage a small team to value, manage and review the Council’s property portfolio
- The acquisition and disposal of any legal interest in land and buildings required for all Council functions
- Day to day management of all types of Council property
- To prepare reports and valuations of land and property for accounting, mortgage and insurance purposes, including advice on taxation
- Undertake feasibility studies into redevelopment, refurbishment and alternative uses of Council property
- Negotiating easements, wayleaves, licences and rights of way
What you will need
- BSc in Estate Management or MRICS.
- Extensive post degree experience
- Experience of managing commercial property and negotiating leases.
- Local authority experience highly desirable.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.