Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Planning Officer to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Hampshire.
What the job will be doing
- Responsible for dealing with a caseload of a range of planning applications and pre-application enquiries
- Previous experience of providing planning advice and dealing with small to medium scale planning applications required, including liaison with applicants and their agents
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills essential
- Ability to deliver high quality advice in a timely manner and efficiently manage a caseload of applications
What you will need
- Local Authority experience
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation, planning policy and guidance essential
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.