Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Older People Housing Manager to work with one of our Housing Associations in East London
What the job will be doing
- Manage a team of EHM Co-ordinators delivering an enhanced housing service to residents in older persons schemes, enabling them to maintain their independence and quality of life with an increased level of assistance. Maintain awareness of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets strategic aims and plans for local older people and make sure that Gateway’s services enhance and reflect this.
- To further the aims and objectives of the Association in carrying out housing management functions to a high standard; play a pivotal role in making sure our older peoples services deliver our corporate objectives and to be directly responsible for certain areas of work as agreed and directed by the organisation.
- Work with the Heads Service and EMT to develop, and continuously improve performance across all KPI’s and resident satisfaction.
- Take ownership of ensuring the teams deliver their KPI’s, embedding cultural change and improving satisfaction with colleagues to share best practice to improve the way the teams work.
What you will need
- Extensive experience of working in housing or services that deliver housing to vulnerable adults
- Proven experience of managing staff to deliver housing services, including staff who are based remotely and dispersed
- Proven experience of building and developing teams
- Relevant experience of services for older persons
- Investigating and resolving complaints
- Delivery of services in a culturally diverse community and excellent customer services to older people
- Different types of safeguarding concerns, referral, and reporting procedures
- Up to date and relevant knowledge of older people’s services, safeguarding, and relevant compliance legislation e.g. housing, welfare benefits, care and support, fire safety, health and safety.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Joshua at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.