Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- To lead and manage a number of individual new build mixed tenure and mixed use schemes valued from £5-£25m.
- To lead and manage Section 106 purchases from agreement to purchase to completion, valued from £5-25m.
- Monitor and control expenditure of all delegated capital and revenue budgets for allocated schemes within the New Homes programme and carry out detailed financial scheme appraisals at key milestones within the development programme.
- Manage and direct the delivery of new build and regeneration allocated schemes and provide high-level professional, managerial input to make significant impacts within the borough.
- To contribute to the development, co-ordination and implementation of the Council’s strategic plan of customer focused and value for money, mixed tenure and mixed use new build housing and regeneration schemes and associated enhancements and improvements to the local area
What you will need
- Evidence of knowledge and expertise of the housing delivery process, including relationship between affordable and market housing.
- A record of achievement in project management’s in the development and delivery new build housing or regeneration projects.
- Ability to lead a multi- disciplinary teams (including internal and external personnel) to ensure each scheme is successfully delivered
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration