Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Services Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in West Sussex.
What the job will be doing
- Lead, manage and provide support and guidance to the Neighbourhoods Team to ensure the effective and efficient management of all Neighbourhood Services
- To take responsibility for ensuring service charge are managed within legislation, with a focus on affordability whilst achieving a full cost recovery model
- To be responsible for managing and coordinating the Residential Services Neighbourhood Services Team
- To ensure development of a thorough staff induction programme setting out clear standards to be achieved by the end of a probationary period
- To maintain and develop proactive relationships with tenant and leaseholder representatives and encourage resident involvement and active engagement to shape the future delivery of services
What you will need
- Strong experience working in Neighbourhood Services
- Sound knowledge of Housing and how the sector works
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie Gee at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.