Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Housing Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Ensure the effective management of empty properties by implementing pre-void inspections and new tenant sign ups within target timescales.
- Undertake home visits and interviews to advise and resolve housing management issues, including tenancy issues or breaches of tenancy
- Manage and monitor low – medium level anti-social behaviour cases in line with procedures and providing customer focussed solutions
- Manage and monitor relevant budgets and authorise payment of invoices in line with financial regulations
- Produce reports and maintain up to date, clear records and statistics in relation to all duties including computer records
What you will need
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders face to face, in writing and on the telephone
- Effective use of IT management systems, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personal commitment to a culture that emphasises continuous improvement through staff development and personal growth
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload and be effective in time management
- Full driving licence and access to own transport
- Experience within the Housing Sector and full knowledge of Housing Laws and Regulations
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.