Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Housing Lead to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East/North London.
What the job will be doing
- To deliver a responsive, efficient, agile, high quality and customer focused housing management service to residents.
- To own the primary relationship with residents living on patch and act as the voice of residents.
- To deliver reliable, repeatable, and consistent services in line with policies and standard operating procedures.
- Complete Fire Risk Actions and other compliance related activity within relevant timescales.
- Identify, report, mitigate and escalate risks on patch.
- Communicate with residents in a timely manner, to a good standard and in a range of ways demonstrating empathy and care.
- Work closely with specialist teams in the Housing Management division.
What you will need
- Housing sector experience and knowledge on all aspects of tenancy management – tenancy/leasehold management, tenancy fraud and anti-social behaviour including but not limited to dealing with domestic violence, domestic abuse, hate crime, vulnerable residents and safeguarding.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Experience of working with tenants and/or leaseholders
- A willingness to learn and achieve the IRPM qualification and any other learning deemed appropriate to the role.
- Risk Management
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie or Joshua at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.