Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Major Works Programme Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in East London.
What the job will be doing
- To design and deliver Housing capital programme works on a borough-wide basis which delivers the Council’s strategic ambitions, with particular emphasis on the delivery of improved social housing, environmental improvements, jobs, and socio-economic development.
- To support the Head of Service on project and programme management activities related to any of the projects/programmes that may be ongoing, ensuring they are managed to corporate project management standards
- To work with other Departments of the Council required to deliver the Council’s Housing Capital Programme objectives and to be responsible for the Corporate profile of the Team
- To represent the Council in strategic partnerships and in the delivery of capital programmes.
- To oversee development and delivery of initiatives which cut across the Housing Capital programme and are fundamental to successful delivery including a consistent and proactive internal and external communications strategy.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance