Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Major Capital Projects Manager to work with one of our Local Authority clients in East Sussex.
What the job will be doing
- To oversee the delivery of major capital projects in support of the Council’s Corporate Plan objectives
- Take responsibility for the management of development projects from inception, through the planning stages to completion.
- Take responsibility for managing the construction stages of developments, ensuring that project milestones and that multi-million pound budgets are met
- To work with the Assets & FM Manager to support the delivery of other Asset Development Projects.
- To lead and manage staff, monitor the performance of consultants engaged in the projects and develop and nurture positive relationships with stakeholders.
What you will need
- A degree and or relevant professional qualification, or significant experience gained across a variety of sectors
- Adept at managing multi-million pound budgets, large-scale projects and be able to work at pace to review projects and get project plans running smoothly
- Experience within the public sector
- Project Management qualification highly desirable
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration