Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Strategic Development Manager to work with one of our Local Authorities clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Provide leadership and support to team managers during intense change period, supporting the development of an agile and confident service leadership team.
- Develop and deliver a service vision and plan- working collaboratively with the leadership team and staff within the service to reset ambitions after the Pandemic and in the context of widespread reforms- looking for continuous improvement and strengthening cross-departmental collaboration.
- Develop options and deliver preferred approach to improve and expand on the Brokerage service which links people to providers to meet their needs, including options of integrated approaches with health system partners.
- Ensuring the required service capacity and improvements are in place for the Adult Social Care Reforms implementation, and to deliver our ambitions for self-directed support and choice and control.
- Along with managers and working across corporate finance, audit and social care operations, review finance systems and processes, reducing manual processes, avoiding duplication, and ensuring clear lines of accountability and separation of duties.
What you will need
- Experience of leading strategic change programmes
- Experience of holding senior management positions (strategic and operational) in health/social care
- Collaborative nature and willingness to work in partnership with internal and external colleagues
- Knowledge of the change agenda across Social Care and Health
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities and focus on outcomes
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.