Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Income Team Leader to work with one of our Housing association clients in Kent
What the job will be doing
- To oversee and be accountable for the day to day operations and performance of the Income Management Team.
- To assist the Income Services Manager to maximise income through collection of current and former tenant debt, aspiring to maintain upper quartile performance and continuous service improvement.
- To assist in reviewing all income and financial inclusion strategies, policies and procedures and participate in the development, implementation and successful delivery of service improvement pilots and joint working initiatives.
What you will need
- Experience of performance management and developing people
- Experience of successfully working with a range of external partners
- Experience of using CRM and other data sources to understand customers and manage performance
- A good track record of leading a team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.