Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Income Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Maintaining the housing management computer system, ensuring that all arrears actions are recorded accurately and appropriately
- Regularly monitoring of accounts, initiating appropriate action where necessary and applying a consistent approach to arrears management for both current and former tenants by complying with the arrears policy and procedure.
- Providing and maintaining comprehensive welfare benefits advice to tenants/residents.
- Maintain a good understanding of relevant legislation and Government policies, regulations and procedures.
- Identifying potential blockages to delivering an excellent standard of service and making or recommending changes to remove any problems.
What you will need
- Experience working within an arrears management service or comparable financial/credit control background.
- Experience of correspondence with County Court, Solicitors and advice agencies as well as preparing legal documents, presenting cases in court and enforcement.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own transport.
- High level of IT literacy including knowledge of Word and Excel, with the ability to write and run reports.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and organise own workload.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.