Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Home Ownership Management Officer to work with one of our Housing associations in Oxfordshire
What the job will be doing
- Effectively manage income and arrears by monitoring rent and service charge payments for Shared Owners and Leaseholders. This will include actively managing arrears cases with owners and lenders, and sign posting to third party organisations that may be able to offer financial guidance where appropriate.
- Oversee effective communication with Shared Owners and Leaseholders on relevant changes. Ensuring that customers are effectively consulted as necessary.
- Liaise with Shared Owners and Leaseholders on issues raised through estate inspections and NHBC defect reports, ensuring customers are kept up to date on progress and improvements are made as necessary
- Liaise with colleagues and managing agents on cleaning, gardening, parking and maintenance contracts to ensure estates and properties are maintained to high standards.
- Proactively manage ASB issues where they involve or affect a shared owner or leaseholder.
What you will need
- Experience of Leasehold or property management with an aptitude for understanding property or management legal contracts, terms and conditions
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Sound understanding of MS Office and good IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to be flexible and to work independently or as part of a team
- A full driving licence
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Joshua at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.