Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent
What the job will be doing
- Develop and implement the Property Services HSEQ strategy and long-term business plans, whilst cultivating a culture of safe behaviours, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Working at both a strategic and operational level, providing support and influencing Senior Management with an approach that balances best practice and commercial thinking.
- Ensure engagement and adherence to legislation and internal policies / procedures and take overall responsibility for the development, review, implementation and maintenance of the Property Services Safety Management System
What you will need
- We are looking for an individual that has a clear focus on performance. You will be driven, collaborative, a team player and want to do the right thing and do it to a high standard.
- You will have suitable H&S qualifications, you will have experience of driving HSEQ standards and performance across operations.
- Hands-on, relevant industry experience and knowledge of the construction industry or repairs & maintenance is required.
- You will have a demonstrable track record of creating and implementing innovative HSEQ strategies which have significantly enhanced business.
- You will have a pragmatic and proactive approach to HSEQ management, with the ability to build strong relationships to influence and engage at all levels of the business to ultimately deliver a strong HSEQ culture.
- We welcome and embrace diverse talent. We are committed to our colleagues working flexibly and building a healthy, vibrant and inclusive organisation that treats people with respect and creates opportunities for all.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance
Development & Regeneration