Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Repairs to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- To play an active and positive role as part of the Property Services Management Team and to act as an ambassador for the service at all times.
- To set, manage and monitor delivery of the objectives of the teams within the function in line with the corporate objectives.
- To deliver a robust and effective Health and Safety management system for the R & M Function.
- To manage and monitor their Teams’ performance against agreed targets.
What you will need
- Senior Management experience in a related service area.
- Experienced professional with a background and understanding of Social Housing and Repairs and Maintenance.
- Proactive thinker with proven change management skills.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver a stretching Profit & Loss account.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence senior stakeholders and customers.
- A highly resilient, visible and inspirational leader with significant experience of operating at a senior management level with a proven, successful track record.
- A proven track record of leading a complex and dynamic service area which has delivered a high performance, cost efficient, customer focused service.
- A demonstrable commitment to Customer Services.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance