Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Property to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- To provide a great repairs service with good governance enabling a positive culture and collaborative behaviour in the partnership with our main contractor.
- Assess all reactive and planned works constantly looking for value for money with a year on year reduction in repairs.
- Ensure that all contracted services are appropriately procured, meet our standards and deliver value for money.
- Delivery efficient and effective customer focused services for; responsive repairs, void repairs, planned property investment and servicing.
- Deliver an effective risk and compliance assurance framework.
- Ensure environmental strategies through our repairs and maintenance services.
- Build a culture of accountability throughout the team with a focus on safety first with all risks identified immediately escalated to the Director.
- Identification, awareness and appropriate management of risk.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of property service budgets which meet the Business Plan objectives. Monitor their implementation to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- To ensure that performance results are used to drive service review and improvement.
- Manage, motivate and develop your team to deliver consistently high-quality service.
- Deliver all Building Safety Compliance works with 100% compliance
- Lead on business continuity during major incidents to ensure that we have a robust and up to date policies, procedures and action plans to deliver service.
- To provide regular reports and reassurance on performance to the senior leadership team, ET, Board and Committees.
What you will need
- Proven track record of relevant experience in delivering a varied, commercially centred and significant repairs and maintenance service across multiple contracts at a senior level.
- Experience of working in partnership with other organisations, ideally in joint Term Alliance Contracts with SME’s and other partners.
- Comprehensive financial, project and risk management experience across the full remit of Property Services including meeting legal requirements and high standards of regulatory assessment.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance