Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Property and Estates to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London.
What the job will be doing
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the executive, management team and external partners, you will be the strategic lead for the Trust’s property portfolio and lead the Property Management and Facilities Management teams.
- This will entail estate planning and the management of the Trust’s mixed-use property portfolio, ensuring that adequate returns are achieved from these charitable assets.
- At the same time you will support the Trust in seeking opportunities to increase miscellaneous income from the estate, balancing this with the need to meet the needs of the local community, in line with the Trust’s vision and strategy.
What you will need
- RICS qualification (or equivalent) – General Practice, is essential.
- Minimum 5 years property and/or asset management experience of commercial properties.
- Significant and successful experience operating at a senior level.
- Proven track record in commercial management of a mixed-use estate, with a good knowledge and understanding of landlord and tenant laws, is essential.
- A good understanding of current legislation as it affects leases, rents, building regulations etc. and a willingness to keep up to date with new legislation and property trends.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Development & Regeneration