Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Pre-construction Major Works to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- To direct and manage the team responsible for translating multiple data sources into deliverable projects on site. Including design, technical specification and costed reviews of proposals, and assessing deliverability of projects throughout all pre-construction stages.
- Covering all aspects of improvement works – refurbishment, planned investment, mechanical and electrical works and fire safety remediation. All projects developed into an effective and efficient de-risked solution to which our partnering contractors can commit and deliver against. Leads the pre-construction team that is the glue between asset strategy, housing management, compliance and regional delivery and is critical in the success of our delivery ambitions
- Leadership and management including customer service/ values
- Lead experienced professional teams, to maintain and improve the Trust’s properties through the development of a wide range of ‘oven ready’ works programmes. To maximise the properties asset values and to provide expert advice to all internal and external stakeholders and to ensure that clear and concise cost information is available for future cash flow projections. Through the management of teams, achieve the Trust’s mission and objectives and create a culture in line with company values. Responsible for the development of deliverable major works investment packages together with the development of annual programme of detailed contract packages. Responsible for the divisional insight using data to inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with departmental colleagues and those within the wider group regarding the preparation and dissemination of work programmes and the overall coordination of the investment programme.
- Develop relationships with, and influence, key stakeholders, partners, contractors and consultants, to ensure objectives are achieved in accordance with the Trust’s policies, contractual obligations and values.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance
Development & Regeneration