Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Head of Asset Strategy to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London
What the job will be doing
- Lead the development, review and implementation of clients Home Standard, ensuring performance is understood, monitored, and investment/disinvestment decisions are effectively targeted to deliver the standard.
- Ensure the Standard is embedded in wider strategies, particularly in relation to active asset management commitments.
- Management and leadership of a varied team of technical staff across various specialisms, and disciplines, working in a matrices environment, including Scheme Adoption Team.
- Responsible for the development of the clients long term strategic investment plans together with the development of annual detailed contract packages for procurement and delivery. Responsible for the delivery of the asset data strategy, the development of the asset management data base and IT system development for the department. Responsible for the divisional Insight, asset data and strategy function using data to inform business decisions.
What you will need
- Extensive experience at a senior level of asset management, stock sustainability, property investment, and programme planning and ICT project planning.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Asset Management Databases, ICT Project Management, Property Investment and Accounting principles and practices
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.