Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Fire Alarm Tester to work with one of our Housing Association clients in West London
What the job will be doing
- Perform weekly testing and inspection of Fire Alarm Systems, AOVs and monthly Emergency Lighting Tests
- Test, inspect and report on a variety of systems, fire alarms and fire panels
- Ability to correct minor deficiencies during testing, replace battery and fire alarm device(s)
- Update the on-site log book
What you will need
- You will be enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn, self-motivated and have excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, good presentation and attention to detail
- Familiarity of basic fire alarm devices and panels
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.