Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Estates Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Hampshire.
What the job will be doing
- Assist in the effective management of the Council’s property portfolio
- Commercial property management, valuations and practical application of the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Conduct negotiations for the acquisition of land and buildings for all Council purposes
- Investigate development potential, value and negotiate the disposal of land and buildings surplus to Council requirements
- Negotiate for rent reviews and lease renewals
What you will need
- Understanding of RICS best practice in areas associated with asset management
- Possess a surveying degree or have a significant amount of experience in the commercial property industry
- Member of the RICS to Associate level or above
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners on 01923 962 127.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.