Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Estates Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- To be responsible for, and provide advice on, valuation and estate management matters relating to the Council’s land and property holdings to both internal and external customers, including Council Members.
- To client manage consultants engaged on property matters.
- To negotiate terms for the acquisition, disposal, lease restructuring, development and management of Council land and property for all purposes.
What you will need
- Corporate membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent, including being a Registered Valuer.
- Completion of a relevant degree
- Experience of commercial estate management including, but not limited to, undertaking valuations, undertaking lease negotiations, completing rent reviews, progressing easement and wayleaves, asset management and providing general landlord and tenant advice
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.