Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Estates Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
- Carry out rent reviews and lease renewals in a timely manner to comply with statutory obligations and best practice.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary professional team providing Valuation and Estates services for the Council’s operational and tenanted non-operational property portfolio.
- To be responsible to Head of Estates & Asset Management for the management of part of the Council’s tenanted non-operational property portfolio and for acquisition and rating of Council property as required.
- To be responsible to the Head of Estates & Asset Management for the disposal, and valuation of Council land and property as required.
- Pro-actively market properties to reduce voids and maximise income to the Council
What you will need
- Hold a degree or qualification recognised by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or extensive relevant experience at a reasonably senior level.
- Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment dealing with estates management
- Proven experience in property management of an extensive and diverse property portfolio and valuation of land and property.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan Mooney at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.