Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Interim Estates Surveyor to work with one of our Local Authority clients in Hampshire.
What the job will be doing
- To value, manage and review the Council’s property portfolio
- The acquisition and disposal of any legal interest in land and buildings required for all Council functions
- Day to day management of all types of Council property
- Landlord and tenant matters including lease renewals and rent reviews
- To prepare reports and valuations of land and property for accounting, mortgage and insurance purposes, including advice on taxation
- Development appraisals, report writing, and liaising with internal clients and Councillors
What you will need
- BSc in Estate Management or MRICS.
- Experience of managing commercial property and negotiating leases.
- Local authority experience desirable.
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ethan at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.