Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for an Energy Officer to work with one of our Housing Association clients in London.
What the job will be doing
- Assist in development and implementation of new processes and projects to measure and manage Clients energy consumption, costs and emissions, including community heating systems , heat networks, office sites, communal energy use and renewable energy systems.
- Assist with the measurement, management and reporting of energy and water use against KPI’s
- Identify problematic energy consumption patterns and validate savings achieved by energy saving measures
- Undertake and commission audits of energy centres and other energy infrastructure to monitor operational efficiency
- Develop business cases and deliver projects to achieve efficiencies to community heating schemes and other communal energy use
- Undertake day to day administration and contract management tasks for Clients heat metering and billing contract
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Liam at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.