Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Disrepair Surveyor to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East London
What the job will be doing
- Manage large disrepair cases, rectify complex building defects, and progress large insurance related projects
- Carry out surveys, defects inspections relating to property disrepair or compliance with legislation.
- Prepare detailed specifications for tender purposes
- Provide cost details and value for money evaluations and to inspect for quality and customer satisfaction.
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of building standard form contracts
- Excellent building surveying skills, in particular relating to building defects and dilapidations
- Understanding of contract law and housing law
- Experience in managing Legal Disrepair claims and the use of the Disrepair Protocol
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
Repairs & Maintenance